DISPOSABLE ,SINGLE–USE “CLEAN BAG”FOR LIQUIDS
(TO REPLACE THE USUAL REUSABLE CONTAINERS
Single-use plastic bag for liquids,graduated depending on the model and made of low-density virgin and recyclable polyethylene.
Its saeling system guarantees maximum asepsis,ensures it is odour-free and gives users the security that the contents will not spill out.
One of the many recommended practical uses is to collect urine (in all instances produced through direct urination,not by patients with a catheter)and vomits in a disposable,single-use receptacle that guarantees maximum asepsis.
The method commonly employed until now has been to use reusable opaque plastic or glass recptacles,which means that the liquid must be poured into another container if there is a need to inspected its appearance,characteristics,colour,density,residue,etc.,and verify the amount.Once such tasks have been done,it then becomes necessary to thoroughly clean and disinfect both the bottle as well as the measuring container.
– Aseptic because it stores the liquid from the time it is evacued in a sealed system,thereby preventing odours and spills.
– If its is transparent,the appearance of the liquid and its approximate volume can be inspected.
– If it has a label (depending on the model),data can be recorded (using a normal biro)when necessary.
– Its single-usage guarantees that no infectious diseases will be passed on and also gives the peace of mind that comes from using a single and exclusively personal product.It also means that the thorough cleaning of the usual receptacles is no longer required and that sharing the same container with other people is avoided.
– To empty, simply open de bag along any of the sides by following the weld line down to the espace containing the liquid.Equally,you can cut the corner of the bag using a suitable instrument (scissors,cutter,etc.) reserved solely for this purpose.The liquid can then be poured out and the bag disposed of in the appropiate waste container.
In certain cases,the bag and its contents can be disposed of together in the appropiate container to avoid contamination nas handling.
– Considerable savingsd of disinfectants,detergents,handling time in whasing and rinsing and above all of water consumption,wich today is an increasingly precious resource.
– Cheap due to its low cost,which is easly met by the savings described above and so no changes need to be made budgets.
– Environmentally-friendly because the bags are made of recyclable material that can also be incinerated if necessary,without producing emissions that damage the atmosphere.
Low volume and minimum weight (between 2,8 and 9 g.depending on the model)
As the bags are not reusable,they prevent disinfectants and detergents being poured into the sewage system.
Significant saving of water consumtion
PRACTICAL USEFULNESS AND ASEPSIS CRITERIA
Used one per person.
Large stocks can be easily stored in a small space.
Easy to carry in a pocket or bag for later use at any time in any place.
One-way system that prevents the liquid from emerging from the bag in the case of a sudden movement,if it is accidentally dropped,etc.
ESPECIALLY USEFUL FOR:
People who have an urgent and frequent need to urinate,thereby requiring constant and hurried visits to the toilet.
People with reduced mobility who find it difficult to get to the toilet,people in certain situations such as crane operators,construction workers high up,works machinery drivers,etc.The bags can be used anywhere,on journeys (by car,coach,train,plane and ship) in places without a WC,etc.
Children who are still in the process of learning to control their bladders,on journeys in cars,thereby avoiding the need for dangerous stops on highways and motorways.
Easy to place inside another bag for later disposal in any rubbish container or bin.
Fabricat amb llicència del titular
LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (LDPE)
REFERRING TO EEC DIRECTIVE 88/379,THE MATERIAL IS CLASSIFIED NOT DANGEROUS
NOT CONTAIN AS ADDITIVES COMPOUNDS OF LEAD,MERCURY,CADMIUM AND CHROMIUM
STABLE AND CHEMICALLY INERT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
IT IS NOT A WATER ENDANGERING MATERIAL
IT IS A VERY SLOWLY DEGRADED BY SOLAR UV IRRADATION
IT CAN BE RECYCLED USING SUITABLE TECHNOLOGIES
DISPOSAL MUST BE DONE IN ACCORDANCE WITH EXISTING REGULATIONS,LANDFILLING AND INCINERATION CAN BE CONSIDERED IN MOST CASES SUITABLE
COMBUSTION PRODUCTS:CARBON DIOXIDE,WATER
THIS MATERIAL IS SUITABLE FOR FOOD USE HANDLED APPROPRIATELY
NO KNOWN ALLERGIES CAUSED BY CONTACT WITH SKIN
The information provide,is gived in good faith and is based on our actual knowledge.This is not a technical sheet for use of the product.This sheet does not exempt the user from knowing and applying all the relevant regulations and from taking all the relevant safety precautions.